Searching...
Wednesday 19 October 2016

The Portfolio Homepage in wordPress Theme



Create a portfolio custom post type template we're going to be starting with their page. PHP template and then doing file save as and saving of the name Paige - portfolio we could see how this naming convention is beginning to be helpful because I love her page templates are going to be able to get together we can have the PHP code if I needed to talk in order to set this up as a custom template it's necessary to remove a custom post type to page signed it's just simplified and remove this because we don't want them showing up accidentally page title page and inside navigate to page test you only need to get is this first iteration and the section tag and know that we'll have to close the section before the footer so if I get that code and come down and put it underneath my section tag here and then load up my browser again looking at my portfolio page I can see that I do have something there but since the image is not a correct link it's not going to show up however we do have the correct mark up we need in order to begin cutting the wp query what will do is will open up a new page P block and create a value called arms which is going to WP query the parameter that we want to pass is post type and we're going to set that equal to portfolio now we have to come down and create the actual query object by calling you can then close the speech people off I'm going to Denton and then where we want our actual Loop to appear is right before this opening diff and close right after the closing one that way we'll have a conditional statement wrapped around this Market that will continue to help put this as many times as we need to start with if statement and stay

0 comments:

Post a Comment